- PRACTICE: We expect students to practice every day and record practice time in their progress files. Instructors document weekly assignments in student progress files. Please review weekly assignments.
- PROGRESS: Teachers and music lab attendants document student progress on our online progress tracking. Please review your online progress every week. You may also request a music lab progress report at any time.
- TUITION: Monthly tuition is due by the first calendar day of the month.
- AUTOPAY: Autopay is available and encouraged. We will deduct your tuition on the due date.
- LATE FEE: We will assess a $10 late fee for any payment not received by the due date.
- AUTO WITHDRAWAL: If tuition is not received before the second lesson of the month, you will be automatically withdrawn and your time slot given to another student.
- LESSON MATERIALS: Please note that your tuition does not include method books and sheet music.
ABSENCES AND MAKE-UP LESSONS
- GENERAL: We do not issue credits for missed lessons for any reason. We will schedule or bank a makeup for missed private lessons, so long as we are notified of the absence at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled lesson.
- ILLNESS OR EMERGENCY: If notified any time prior to the scheduled lesson time, we will reschedule missed private lessons.
- ONLINE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY: If notified prior to the end of the lesson time, we will reschedule private lessons.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: We will close for a Level 2 Snow Emergency in Franklin County (Gahanna) or Delaware County (Polaris). If you experience a snow emergency in your area, we will reschedule private lessons. Online lessons are available.
- MISSED CLASSES: Missed classes cannot be made up for any reason and are non-refundable.
- NO-CALL/NO-SHOW: No-call/no-shows will not be made up for any reason and are non-refundable.
- MAKE-UP EXPIRATION: Make-up lessons expire one year from the absence date or upon the withdrawal/downgrade of the absent student.
- PERMANENT WITHDRAWAL: You may choose to withdraw at any time with two weeks’ notice.
- TEMPORARY WITHDRAWAL: You may hold your spot on the schedule for up to nine weeks with a non-refundable prepayment of your return month tuition and a re-enrollment fee. If you are on a temporary withdrawal and do not resume lessons within nine weeks, you forfeit your spot on the schedule.
- AUTO-WITHDRAWAL: We automatically withdraw students who have not paid tuition and/or who have not attended lessons without communicating with us (no-call/no-show) by the second lesson of the month.
We are closed and do not offer make-ups the weeks of Spring Break, Summer Break (the week of the 4th of July), Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas/New Years Day. We are also closed over Labor Day Weekend and Memorial Day Weekend and offer make-ups for private lessons only.
Any currently enrolled private lesson student may sign up for performance events at any time at no additional charge.
By enrolling at Michelle Tuesday Music School and commencing lessons, you agree to be bound by these policies.