MTMS is currently hiring Computer Lab Leads at our Gahanna and Polaris Campuses. Hours will be between 10-20 per week, in the afternoons/evenings, with optional additional hours on Saturday morning. Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com/site.
JOB DESCRIPTION: As Lab Attendant Lead, responsibilities include oversight of the Michelle Tuesday Music School (MTMS) Computer Lab and the Computer Lab Attendants. This is a supervisory role.
QUALIFICATIONS: Employment as Lab Lead for Michelle Tuesday Music School (MTMS) requires knowledge of music theory, familiarity with music education and/or music notation/composition software, leadership skills, and significant computer expertise, including Windows operating systems, networking, software installation, data backup, and troubleshooting skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Educate music students in music theory, ear training, rhythm training, composition, and related concepts.
- Maintain the Computer Lab in a state of readiness for student instruction and suggest improvements.
- Ensure Computer Lab Attendant coverage during hours of student Computer Lab instruction.
- Ensure the communication of student Computer Lab progress to Music Instructors.
- Direct computer lab attendants in assigned tasks and monitor their training and performance.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Manager on usage of the computer lab supplies, maintenance, and labor budgets.