MTMS is currently hiring evening receptionists for both Polaris and Gahanna Campuses.
For consideration, please complete the employment application on our Careers Page.
The Receptionist at Michelle Tuesday Music School (MTMS) is responsible for scheduling students, providing friendly and helpful customer service, light cleaning and organizing of the reception and lobby spaces, and clerical duties. Part-time opportunities for evening and daytime hours in our Gahanna and Polaris locations
SPECIFICATIONS: Entry level position; weekly evening hours 4 – 9 two to five days per week; subbing opportunities when other receptionists are unable to work; starting pay $9.00 with opportunities for incremental raises based on performance.
Employment as Receptionist for MTMS requires good phone, customer service, multitasking and problem solving skills, as well as basic computer literacy. Experience with Google Drive and QuickBooks Online are a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Schedule lessons, classes, and computer lab according to teacher and facility availability.
• Greet students by name as they arrive and say goodbye as they leave.
• Perform administrative functions such as printing and photocopying for teachers and preparing nametags for class students.
• Assist teachers, lab attendants, and other employees with the smooth operation of the school during lesson times.
• Maintain calendar, website, Facebook, informational postings in the lobby, and other client information on a regular basis.
• Assist with planning of recitals and events, and help prepare related programs and marketing materials.
• Treat clients, students, and employees with respect, courtesy, professionalism, and friendliness.
• Take payments and perform accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bookkeeping functions as required.
• Meet daily with manager to discuss priorities of the day.
• Assist in the upkeep of the MTMS facility.
• Make process improvement suggestions whenever feasible.